In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we provide "general information", which includes data identification of the owner of this website and information on the price of products / services offered through it:
Head: I GESTIÓ SPORT PLAYERS
Address: C / Dels Remences 64 bis, Nave 2, Mataró
Phone: 93 755 66 62
- The prices of products and services offered on this website are detailed in each of the corresponding areas.
- The contents of the website (URL), text, images, graphics, source code, logos, trademarks, etc., Are the exclusive property of PLAYERS SPORT I GESTIÓ and are protected by the rules governing intellectual property, and therefore, any reproduction, modification, distribution or handling.
- For references to third-party services that may appear on this website, I GESTIÓ SPORT PLAYERS recognized in favor of the copyright holders of intellectual property without its mention or appearance on this website implies the existence of rights on them.
- Any link to this website will be done through your main or home page.
- SPORT PLAYERS GESTIÓ I reserve the right to update, amend or delete any information contained on websites, and its configuration, or general conditions at any time and without notice.
- SPORT PLAYERS I GESTIÓ not guarantee the absence of errors or interruptions in access to the web, nor assume any responsibility for technical problems or errors that may occur when connecting to the Internet.
Does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the system (software and hardware) or electronic documents and files stored on your computer system, so that excludes all liability for damages that may occur in the computer system, electronic documents or files from users.
SPORT PLAYERS GESTIÓ I reserve the right to take legal action against those who violate the following prohibitions:
1. Use any of the content and services illicit purposes or effects, banned in this legal notice, prejudicial to the rights and interests of others, or in any way could damage, disable, overburden, impair or impede the normal use of services , equipment or documents, files and all sorts of content stored on any computer I GESTIÓ SPORT PLAYERS.
2. Using content and services that are protected by any right of intellectual property belonging to the company or third parties without the user has previously obtained the permission of the owners required for this specific use.
3. Reproduce, copy, distribute, alter or modify the contents, except that it has the permission of the copyright holder or permitted by law.
4. Add viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may impair or impede the normal operation of the network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software) SPORT PLAYERS I GESTIÓ or others or could damage the electronic documents and files stored on these computers.
5. To obtain or attempt to obtain the content using means or procedures other than those that, as the case may have been made available to this effect, which are used on the Internet, provided that do not involve risk injury or disabling of the Website, the Services and / or the Content.
SPORT PLAYERS I GESTIÓ not, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind that may result from the transmission, distribution, storage, availability, reception or access to content , and in particular but not exclusively, for damages that may arise.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
In compliance with the established by the Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that by the completion of this form gives us your consent to their personal data are incorporated and processed in a file personal data I owned GESTIÓ SPORT PLAYERS (CIF: B-61949111) to ensure their safety and confidentiality, with the aim of providing and marketing our services, why it is necessary to complete all the fields in this form, understanding that the information provided must be true and updated, so please let us be notified of any changes. Also, please note that you can exercise at any time, access rights, rectification, cancellation and opposition if you inform us in our domiciliosocial: C / Dels Remences 64 bis, Nave 2 (Mataró).
During the Campus, parents may contact by phone in the number 972 57 40 60, only in cases of need.
We inform you that, in accordance with the provisions of the personal data protection regulations, in relation to the processing of your personal data, the responsible for the processing is PLAYERS SPORT I GESTIO S.L.U. with CIF B61949111, registered office at C / DEL REMENCES No. 64 BIS NAU 2 - CP 08304 MATARO (BARCELONA), and email: INFO@PLAYERS.CAT. In addition, that the purposes of the processing of your personal data is to manage the services and / or products requested or contracted by the client, administrative procedures (billing, accounting, etc.) and, when appropriate, management of commercial promotions and / or communications relating to the services and / or products contracted or requested. Legitimation: The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is based on the execution of the contract signed with respect to the service and / or products requested / contracted, the express consent, the fulfillment of legal obligations. Duration: The data will be kept for the duration of the contractual and / or commercial relationship, as well as the time necessary to comply with legal obligations. Recipients: Transfer of data to third parties that have access to personal data processed by the Data Controller, for the fulfillment of legal obligations (public authorities) and / or contractual obligations (collaborators with whom the corresponding treatment manager contracts have been signed). Where appropriate, international transfers will be carried out for the execution of the contracted service. Rights: You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation and portability with respect to your personal data, in writing accompanied by a copy of the DNI addressed to the Person Responsible for the processing. In case of disagreement with the treatment, you also have the right to file a claim with the Control Authority (AEPD).
Although the organization of Campus Xavi takes the maximum precautions to ensure the safe and smooth running of the campus, football like other sports and activities carries a certain risk for which parents or tutors exempt PLAYERS SPORT I GESTIÓ, S.L. of any responsibility.
PARTICIPANT MEDICAL DATA
Parents and tutors confirm that the participant is in perfect physical and mental condition and that the information provided is true and correct. PLAYERS SPORT I GESTIÓ, S.L., organizer of Campus Xavi remains exempt from all responsibility due to any false information hereby given. Equally parents and tutors should inform PLAYERS SPORT I GESTIÓ, S.L. if a participant is undergoing any medical or pharmaceutical treatment during their stay in the campus, therefore allowing PLAYERS SPORT I GESTIÓ, S.L. to be able to decide if a child should or should not be admitted to the campus according to the circumstances. In the case that the participant required urgent medical treatment or surgery during their stay at Campus Xavi without the parents or tutors being able to be contacted, said parents or tutors authorize PLAYERS SPORT I GESTIÓ, S.L., under appropriate medical guidance, to take the necessary measures to ensure the health of the participant.
I request registration in Campus Xavi after having read the considerations above and agreeing with them. The parents or tutors of the registered child and the child himself/herself agree to uphold the rules of the campus, accepting the present conditions and the data uphold Protection Act, understanding that the failure to uphold any of these rules could lead to the expulsion of the participant from the Campus
This summer given the exceptional situation, the Xavi Campus is organized in 2 formats:
CAMPUS XAVI AL COLLELL WITH OVERNIGHT
-5 to 11 July
NOVELTY! VENUES CAMPUS XAVI
-9 offices throughout the Catalan territory
-5 weeks of July
-Hours from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.